Information for 2017-2018 Registration is available here.
Students New to the District, Grades PreK-12:
1. Online registration will be available August 1, 2017.
2. Call Campus registrar to schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment process:
- Ben Bowen Early Childhood Center (grades PK-1), contact Anna Garcia at 281-324-7642.
- Copeland Elementary School (grades 3 & 5), contact Jana Barosh at 281-324-7650.
- Copeland Elementary School (grades 2 & 4), contact Brittney Gillespie at 281-324-7100, extension 7729..
- Huffman Middle School (grades 6-8), Sandra Harding at 281-324-7525.
- Hargrave High School (grades 9-12), Dachelle Brown at 281-324-7507.
You should bring with you:
- Birth Certificate (Original or Certified Copy preferred)
- Social Security Card (Original preferred)
- Report Card and/or Withdrawal Form from last school (if available)
- Immunization records (Current)
- Proof of Residency (see definition below)
Applicants for admission to District schools shall be required to present documentary evidence of residency within the District. The following documents shall be the preferred method of demonstrating residence:
1. A valid driver’s license or state issue identification card for the parent or guardian showing an address within District boundaries. Click here for a link to the Texas Department of Public Safety for information on changing your address.
2. A current household utility statement or application (e.g. gas, electricity, water, telephone) in the name of the parent or guardian showing an address within District boundaries.
3. A valid, fully executed, lease or rental agreement stating the property address, list of occupants, name of property owner, beginning and ending date of lease, and signature of both parties.
4. A current mortgage statement or payment book