Engaged Well-Rounded Students
CBAS Pillar 3 - Sample Key Questions
Engaged, Well-Rounded Students: Engage students in a way that contributes to their overall development and future well-being.
- To what degree do we engage students in meaningful learning experiences?
- To what degree do we prepare students for their future?
- To what degree do we promote and teach leadership skills?
- To what degree do we provide meaningful learning experiences?
- To what degree do students demonstrate noble actions?
- To what degree do students utilize opportunities provided by the district to take initiative and advance personal growth?
- To what degree do we create a personalized environment that fosters traits such as: engagement, adaptability, perseverance, and risk-taking?
- To what degree are we preparing students for the world beyond the classroom?