Professional Learning & Quality Staff
CBAS Pillar 5 - Sample Key Questions
Professional Learning/Quality Staff: Ensure that every student has quality teachers and adults in the schools that care about students, their learning, and their well-being.
- To what degree do teachers set goals that reflect professional learning and growth?
- To what degree are PLCs responsive to teacher needs?
- To what degree are teachers delivering quality instruction?
- To what degree do teachers apply instructional learning acquired in PLCs?
- To what degree do we provide personalized professional learning that promotes reflection and enhances instructional quality?
- To what degree are positive, appropriate relationships modeled, valued, and encouraged between all members of our community?
- To what degree do we intentionally provide opportunities for all staff to build capacity?
- To what degree do our recruitment and induction practices align with the district's mission and vision?