Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Funding
The intent and purpose of the American Rescue Plan (ARP) of 2021, Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER III) funding is to help safely reopen and sustain the safe operation of schools and address the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on students.
With an allocation of $3,265,898.00, Huffman ISD applied for this one-time funding in the following areas:
- Return-to-school activities and wraparound services to meet the needs of students, with an emphasis on academic needs and student wellness supports
- Evidence-based activities to address learning gaps for students and summer learning programs
- Training and professional development for staff
- Technology resources to enhance online learning for all students
To help Huffman ISD determine how to prioritize potential ESSER III funds, all parents, district employees, students and community members were invited to take a survey. The survey was shared through multiple communications channels, including the district website, campus websites, social media and email.
Huffman ISD is conducting an updated survey as of 12.15.22. Please click here to complete survey.
Use of Funds
- ESSER III Program Plan
- ESSER III Program Narrative
- Program Plan - Spanish
- Program Plan- Use of Funds1
Return to In Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan