Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Huffman Independent School District

Logo Title

Student Accounts

Parents that need to put money on their student accounts may do so with cash or check presented to our Cafeteria Manager.  Even easier is the ability to place money on student accounts by an on-line method:  "My School Bucks"  

My School Bucks not only affords an easy way to credit student accounts (at a minimal fee) , but the ability to review balances, pre-set alerts, and review spending...all at no charge.   In addition to the automatic notifications offered by My School Bucks, Cafeteria Managers send home alerts when balances are low.  

Meal account balances may be refunded, transferred or donated by completing the form below.      

Request student meal account refund/transfer between student accounts by clicking here .