Welcome to Instructional Technology
This webpage will provide various instructional technology resources and tips for faculty, staff, and parents. Videos, handouts, links, etc. will be posted here to assist all in easily and effectively accessing our Huffman ISD technology resources.
The mission of the Instructional Technology team is to improve student achievement by supporting the faculty, staff, and students of Huffman ISD in the seamless, effective and successful integration of technology into the curriculum. To achieve this mission, the Instructional Technology team will
- collaborate with faculty and staff to design and develop instructional materials using a variety of technological tools
- model appropriate and innovative uses of technology to support high-quality instruction
- examine emerging technologies to improve teaching and learning and incorporate these technologies effectively into the curriculum
- collaborate with campus and district administration to offer relevant training for users of varying levels of technology integration proficiency
- promote the understanding and use of technology in the classroom.