New Student Registration
Welcome to Huffman ISD! We are excited to have you join the district! Register your new student using Huffman ISD's online registration system powered by Skyward QMLATIV. A new student is defined as any student who has never attended a Huffman ISD school OR a previous Huffman ISD student who withdrew and is now re-enrolling.
Please note: In order to enroll online, you will need an email address.
- Gather the following documents to upload
- Birth Certificate (original or certified copy preferred)
- Social Security card (original preferred)
- Report card and/or withdrawal form from last school (if available)
- Current immunization records
- Valid Driver's License or state ID of Parent/Guardian showing address within District boundaries
- Proof of residency
- Current household utility statement or application such as gas, electricity, water, or Internet) in the name of the parent/guardian showing and address within District boundaries
- Valid, fully executed lease or rental agreement stating the property address, list of occupants, name of property owner, beginning date of lease, and signature of both parties
- Current mortgage statement or payment book
- Complete the New Student Online Registration Process
- Start the New Student Registration Process by clicking the button to the right. It is important that you answer all the questions completely to ensure your student’s online registration is successfully submitted. Please know that you can save your work if you need more time. Also, if you’re registering multiple students, the system will prompt you on how to proceed.
- Please upload ALL the requested documents before submitting the registration. Your registration will be delayed if all documents are not uploaded.